cheap Lyrica australia Winter sure feels like it’s coming early this year, I mean snow before the middle of October?? Are you kidding me?
Oadby I always have a long list of fall to-dos, especially since it’s my favorite time of the year. There’s something so nostalgic about fall, about the changing colors, and scents, and the chilly breeze, I love it all! So even though this year’s fall might end in a hurry, I’m planning on knocking everything off my Fall To-Do List before Winter officially starts.
Budapest XIX. kerület I’m about to sound so basic, I almost regret making this list…but here goes!
- Spearfish Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
- My family and I have been going to this for about 4 years now and we love it! I will say though that every year gets a little more kiddish than the last, but we still make an effort to go. It’s so fun drinking hot apple cider and getting lost in the maze year after year.
- Drive through Spearfish Canyon
- This is probably the most important item on my list! I’ve driven through the canyon with my parents every year for as long as I can remember. The colors are absolutely beautiful and it just feels so special to make that day all about family and nature!
- Fall Parade of Homes
- Thankfully I already knocked this one off the to-do list, but going to the Parade of Homes in the Fall is something I’ll never want to miss. This event is all about my mom and I, we grab a coffee and drive from house to house discussing what we like and don’t like about the houses we visit. But mostly we just imagine how cool it would be to live in some of the best houses in the parade.
- Carving Pumpkins
- This is such a basic fall essential, but sadly, I haven’t carved pumpkins in years! I guess I just feel like it’s too late once Halloween has passed and it seems like we’re too busy to make it happen before Halloween. But this year I really want to spend one night drinking wine and carving pumpkins with friends and family, we’ll see if that ends up happening this year.
- Pick apples and make homemade apple crisp
- This is a new one on my list this year, but I think this would be so fun to do with my mom! Honestly, it doesn’t even have to be apple crisp, I just want to bake something! Something about the chilly weather makes me crave hot chili and baked goods, like every day!
So there’s my list! Now let’s talk about this corduroy jacket because I’m dying over it!
First off, I freakin’ love corduroy!! I can’t believe there was a time when it wasn’t in style, but I’m just so glad it’s back. And can we just talk about this color for a second? It literally looks like the color of the most perfect leaf in the middle of Fall!
This jacket is distressed, edgy, and the perfect pop of color for a basic fall outfit!
Jacket: S & Company
Jeans: 7 for all Mankind (similar here)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (available on Ebay or Poshmark)